Online Dating at Thai Angels
The purpose of this policy is to ensure the proper use of the ThaiAngels.com online dating email system and make users aware of what this website deems as acceptable and unacceptable use of its email system. Before joining and becoming a member at ThaiAngels.com and its parent company, Iaxia Corporation reserves the right to amend this policy at its discretion. In case of amendments, users will be informed appropriately.
Email is an important online dating communication tool and all users of this website are obliged to use this tool in a responsible, effective and lawful manner. Although by its nature email seems to be less formal than other written communication, the same laws apply. Therefore, it is important that users are aware of the legal risks of e-mail:
· If you send emails with any libelous, defamatory, offensive, racist or obscene remarks, you can be held liable, and banned from the site.
· If you forward emails with any libelous, defamatory, offensive, racist or obscene remarks, you can be held liable, and banned from the site.
· If you unlawfully forward confidential information, you can be held liable, and banned from the site.
· If you unlawfully forward or copy messages without permission, you can be held liable for copyright infringement, and banned from the site.
· If you send an attachment that contains a virus, you can be held liable, and banned from the site.
By following the guidelines in this policy, the email user can minimize the legal risks involved in the use of online dating e-mail. If any user disregards the rules set out in this Email Policy, the user will be fully liable and ThaiAngels.com will disassociate itself from the user as far as legally possible.
The following rules are required by law and are to be strictly adhered to:
· It is strictly prohibited to send or forward emails containing libelous, defamatory, offensive, racist or obscene remarks. If you receive an e-mail of this nature, you must promptly notify the site administrator.
· Do not forward a message without acquiring permission from the sender first.
· Do not forge or attempt to forge email messages.
· Do not send email messages using another person’s account without acquiring permission.
· Do not copy a message or attachment belonging to another user without permission of the originator.
· Do not disguise or attempt to disguise your identity when sending mail.
Avoid sending confidential information by e-mail.
System MonitoringAnything you create, store, send or receive on the ThaiAngels.com website can be monitored without prior notification if management deems this necessary for security reasons. If there is evidence you are not adhering to the guidelines set out in this policy, ThaiAngels.com reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including banning you from the website.
All email accounts maintained on our email systems are property of ThaiAngels.com. Passwords should not be given to other people and should be changed once a month. Email accounts not used for 90 days will be deactivated and possibly deleted.
Questions & Declaration
If you have any questions or comments about this Email Policy, please contact admin. If you do not have any questions, ThaiAngels.com presumes you fully understand and are aware of the rules and guidelines in this Email Policy and will adhere to them.
I have read, understand and acknowledge receipt of the Email policy. I will comply with the guidelines set out in this policy and understand that failure to do so might result in disciplinary or legal action.